With so many options available in the market choosing the best combo grill can be tricky for normal customers. Consumers can get overwhelmed by the huge marketplace and end in a place by choosing a wrong product that will not serve its purpose perfectly.
The purpose of this review is to avoid misunderstanding and help the customer with a shortlist of the most popular products of the marketplace by analyzing the features, functions, specifications, customers rating, and reviews.
This review section will help you with the selected list of the most favored and trended items of the marketplace where you can easily check the reviews from the actual customers.
Top 10 Best Combo Grill
Here are the top combo grill we picked, check their features.
1. Dual Fuel Gas & Charcoal Combo Grill, Black with Stainless
- Cast iron cooking grids. Chrome-plated warming racks. Propane gas side has 3 stainless steel tube burners offering a total of 24,000 BTUs
- Baked enamel bottom bowls. Painted steel control panel with stainless steel trim
- Integrated tool holders and bottle opener. 2 wheels for mobility. This grill uses a 70″ grill cover (sold separately)
- Stainless steel 12,000-BTU side burner with cover. Includes integrated ignition for all burners with rubber grip control knobs. Porcelain-coated heat plates reduce flare-ups
- Removable ash tray for cleanup. Black baked enamel lids with stainless steel trim
- Features 2 spacious side shelves. 2 round temperature gauges
- 557 sq in total cooking space (262 charcoal, 295 gas). 188 sq in total warming rack space (89 charcoal, 99 gas)
- Weighs approximately 89.5 lbs. (102.7 lbs. in the box). Model# GBC1793W
- Product measures approximately 49.75” H x 28” W x 64” L . Carton measures approximately 14.96” H x 24.8” W x 41.34” L
- Charcoal side has height-adjustable charcoal tray. Front access door to maintain charcoal
2. Black Stainless Steel Dual Fuel Coal & Gas Grill Combo – BBQ for the party
- Carton measures approximately 14.96” H x 24.8” W x 41.34” L
- Enjoy the best of both! Are you a grilling aficionado that appreciates the taste that some say can only be achieved cooking over charcoal, or do you prefer the convenience and flavors of grilling with propane gas.
- 557 sq in total cooking space (262 charcoal, 295 gas). 188 sq in total warming rack space (89 charcoal, 99 gas). Cast iron cooking grids. Chrome-plated warming racks
- Weighs approximately 89.5 lbs. (102.7 lbs. in the box)
- Propane gas side has 3 stainless steel tube burners offering a total of 24,000 BTUs. Stainless steel 12,000-BTU side burner with cover. Includes integrated ignition for all burners with rubber grip control knobs
- Product measures approximately 49.75” H x 28” W x 64” L
- The discussion about which is better has been going on for many years and likely will continue for many more. From our thinking both sides are right, and we wonder why you should have to choose one over the other. With this large Combination Charcoal/Gas Grill you can have both with lots of space to grill how you want, when you want, to achieve the results you want.
- This spacious grill has a total of 557 square inches of cooking space that can accommodate 32 burgers (16 per side) at once and an additional 188 square inches of warming space. As an added convenience, the grill includes a gas-powered side burner that can be used to prepare your favorite sauces or a whole host of other dishes. The Dual Fuel Gas & Charcoal Combo Grill is a great choice for your outdoor cooking needs.
3. Royal Gourmet ZH3002N 3-Burner 25,500-BTU Dual Fuel Gas and Charcoal Grill Combo, Cabinet Style, Black
- Heat Master & Air Flow System: Height-adjustable charcoal pan fine-tunes temperature control via the crank. Set the desired distance to your food for enhanced energy efficiency of heat. Lid-mounted dampers and invisible front air vent promote better air circulation without opening the lid which can guarantee minimal heat loss.
- Dual Fuel Propane Grill and Charcoal Grill Combo: 2 in 1 design make you multi-choice for delivering excellent performance and offers different favor food at the same time without any hassle.
- Easy Cleanup: Equipped with grease management system and ash collection system. Grease tray funnels grease and residues fast into the cup and ash tray collects the flipping ashes, all can be removed for hassle-free cleanup.
- 25,500 BTU: 3 stainless steel burners (8,500 BTU each) ignited by automatic ignition system ensure a quick start and even heat distribution with flame tamers covered.
- Ample Space – 748 Square Inches: Comes with 579 sq. in. porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates, 169 sq. in. stainless steel warming racks and accommodates about 33 patties at once. Two fireboxes (same size) make access to dual cooking ways of charcoal and gas for varied needs.
4. Dual Fuel Combination Charcoal/Gas Grill
- Product measures approximately 49.75” H x 28” W x 64” L Carton measures approximately 14.96” H x 24.8” W x 41.34” L Weighs approximately 89.5 lbs. (102.7 lbs. in the box) Model# GBC1793W
5. Royal Gourmet GD401C 4-Burner Portable Propane Flat Top Gas Grill and Griddle Combo, Black
- Automatic Ignition System: Automatic ignition system delivers fast and easy start-up with four big knobs on the stainless-steel control panel.
- No Fussy Cleanup: Removable oil management system facilitates easy cleanup.
- Portable: Easy to assemble within 15 minutes. With fold-down legs for compact storage and four locking casters for easy-moving, it is ideal for cookouts.
- Combo Design: Combination of gas grill and griddle with two individual cooking zones, each has 292 sq. inches for cooking, totaling 584 sq. inches of cooking space, over 4 burners with an output of 48,000 BTUs.
- Ample Preparation Spact: Two fixed side tables provide ample space for food preparation. Lower bar design keeps your grilling accessories within arms’ reach.
6. Blackstone Tailgater Stainless Steel 2 Burner Portable Gas Grill and Griddle Combo Total 35,000 BTUs for Indoor or Backyard, Outdoor, Patio, Picnic
- DURABLE – Built to last this Blackstone grill includes a heavy-duty grill box with vent, handle and durable cast iron grill grates plus a cold rolled steel griddle plate and the whole unit has a strong powder coat finish.
- VERSATILE – enjoy several different setup combinations. Utilize the grill box and griddle at the same time or easily remove both and use the two open burners for pots/pans. You can also keep the grill or the griddle on and have one open burner… so many options! With a gas grill and/or griddle, you can cook and barbecue however you want, enjoy cooking a variety of food on one easy to use tailgater combo.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – if you are not completely satisfied at any point please feel free to contact Blackstone directly or return the product. Blackstone stands behind their product large or small and guarantees your satisfaction!
- TWO BURNERS – two independently controlled burners (1 stainless steel H tube burner and one cast iron burner). The H tube burner can put out 15,000 BTUs and the cast iron burner can produce 20,000 BTUs.
- PORTABLE – The perfect tailgater grill and griddle for any event. Easy portable setup, almost no assembly required, ready to use in seconds. Take it to the park for an afternoon cookout or take it into the woods for a long-term camping trip. The easily adjustable legs will be stable on uneven ground and make setup a breeze.
7. PIT BOSS PB1230G Wood Pellet and Gas Combo Grill, Black
- Two Included Meat Probes
- Simple Slide-Plate Flame Broiler For Direct And Indirect Heat Cooking
- Porcelain-Coated Cast Iron Cooking Grates
- Pellet Cooking Temperature Range Of 180° To 500°F
- Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker With Gas Grill Combined
- Dial-In Digital Control Board With Led Read-Out
- 16-Pound Hopper Capacity
- More Than 1,000 Sq.Inches Of Cooking Surface
- Fueled By 100% Hardwood Pellets and Liquid Propane Gas
- Open Flame Searing up to 1,000° F
8. Royal Gourmet GD401 Portable Propane Gas Grill and Griddle Combo with Side Table | 4-Burner, Folding Legs,Versatile, Outdoor | Black
- Automatic ignition system delivers fast and easy start-up with four big knobs on the stainless-steel control panel
- With fold-down legs for compact storage and four locking casters for easy moving, it is ideal for cookouts | Removable oil management system facilitates easy cleanup
- Two fixed side tables provide ample space for food preparation. Lower bar design keeps your grilling accessories within arms’ reach
- Product dimensions – 66.1″ L x 21.8″ W x 43.7″ H | Clearance space around product – 36” | Product weight – 103.6 lbs. | Cooking area (Two) – 292 sq. inches each | Gas tank size – 20 lb. | Burners output (4) – 12,000 BTU each
- Combination of gas grill and griddle with two individual cooking zones | Easy assembly required
9. Blackstone Duo 17″ Griddle and Charcoal Grill Combo
- Manufacturer North Atlantic Imports LLC
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H) 50.50 x 35.75 x 21.25 Inches
- Adjustable 12,000 BTU H-style stainless steel burner for the griddle
- Brand Blackstone
10. Blackstone 1550 On The Go Tailgater Combo with Wheels, Legs Hood & Side Shelf Electric Grill/Griddle, Black
- Customer may receive a griddle with prongs or a handle on the left side. Combining the convenience of griddle and fun of cooking on a grill in one versatile cooking surface, our grill/griddle combo provides the best outdoor cooking experience.
- TWO INDIVIDUAL COOKING ZONES: Featuring BBQ grill on one side and breakfast griddle on the other, this tailgater can whip up everything from pancakes, burgers and everything in between. Both the cooking areas have individual heat controls.
- AMPLE SPACE FOR FOOD PREP: The side table of our camping griddle can be used for placing serving spoons and spices, so everything you need for whipping a delicious spread is accessible and in reach. Lower bar designs keep everything within arm’s reach.
- INNOVATIVE GREASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: If you plan on cooking bacon or any other juicy meats, clean up can be tedious. Luckily, our camp griddle features a grease trap that collects all the mess and makes after-cooking clean up a breeze.
- COOK ANYTIME & ANYWHERE: Our grill griddle combo is portable and can be carried around to the park for an afternoon cookout, into the wilderness for a dreamy breakfast in the woods or simply for a memorable BBQ session in the patio.
How to Choose the Best combo grill: Buying Guide
When it comes to choosing the right combo grill, you should be assured that you are making the right choice. Understanding about the product before buying it is the most important part. Sometimes with so many options, evaluating the right choice at the right moment can be problematic.
So, check out the buying guide to overcome all the hassle of finding your best solution.
Features of the combo grill
The first thing to check out on any product is the feature. You have to locate the useful features that will come in handy in your needs. Sometimes a product can be filled with tons of features to look good on normal eyes but their features can be worthless in practical use.
So, before choosing the right item you need to evaluate the features from the feature section and the description section to see if you are going to use them or not. If the products come with some of the efficient features, you can undoubtedly choose them.
Check the Specifications
Sometimes, we don’t have enough time to check on the specification section and are quickly drawn to buy a product. While the products we are suggesting here are the best ones according to the users, we still suggest taking a look at the specifications.
The specifications of the combo grill will let you informed about the uses and advantages of using the products. You can then determine if that can fulfill the purpose of your needs.
Yes, there can be a few problems understanding the whole specification section if it is too long. What we suggest is to look for the key features, performance, how much the products going to cost and their after-sale services.
Design of Product
The market is full of wonderful products, and it can be tough to decide which one to choose. However, the first impression you can make of the item is the overall design.
You can check out the material, finish, color, and other visual aspects of the product to get a taste of the manufacturer. If you like the overall design, you can check out other factors before choosing the item.
Seller Rank in the Marketplace
If you buying the products from our shortlisted table, then one thing you can consider is to check the seller rank. A trendy and growing product means it is delivering good performances to most of the customers.
And better trends and growth of selling means better seller rank. And combo grill from a good seller rank will ensure not only good quality of the item but also a better after-sale service and good warranty service if available.
Durability and Stability of the Product
You need to check out the description and reviews section to see how durable and stable the product is. A good product will be durable, will last longer, and will provide stable uses throughout its lifetime.
The combo grill we have suggested have mostly been made in a way to last longer with providing stable performance in uses, but the best thing is to click the item and check out the stability and durability according to your personal need.
User Friendliness and Comfort
No one wants discomfort and critical toughness when using a product. Comfort is one of the most important considerations when choosing the combo grill. Most of the products that are selected in this article are popular which means have better served the most users.
So, we are certain that these products are comfortable and user-friendly enough to satisfy most customers. But you can watch each of the products on our list to see which fulfills your satisfaction the most.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Price Range for combo grill?
The item can come with several cost ranges. The price can go up depending on the quality of the items and the ability to last longer periods, functions, specifications, features, and reliability.
The modern marketing trends have left us with little clues on the actual price. Sometimes a product manufactured cheaply can cost a lot more than a quality one. Some manufacturers spend more on marketing than manufacturing creating better reach and less quality.
So, you should compare the price of the products from our review segment to select the best features, quality, and performance of the product in a certain price range.
Why Should You Buy the combo grill?
If you need an item, then understanding the scenario is simple. But if you are not, then think sensibly if the benefits of this product will certainly fulfill your need. Ask yourself, why do you want to have the product.
What we have suggested in our top pick is the best items according to many users. If you have made up your mind, then you can read the reviews of the customers before choosing the right item.
When Should I Buy a New combo grill?
There can always be a question if:
Is it the right time to buy the combo grill, or you should wait for few times to see if the right products have been launched to serve your need?
It is pretty difficult to determine if the products that are actually on the marketplace are the best, or the best items are yet to come. But the suggested products are popular and have very good reviews from a lot of customers.
So, if you need the product right now, wasting any time is not sensible.
Which Type of combo grill is the Best?
There are different types of combo grill in the marketplace. Understand your need first. Which type of this product will be most beneficial to you. You can also go through the product list and see their reviews, pros, cons, and then select the best type of items for now.
I hope our product table, review section, and buying guide will help you determine the right items for your need. If you are looking for the best combo grill then there are multiple options from our product list.
You can go check out the short features of these items from our review to pick one or two to check for further reviews. Click these products and see the reviews of the customers, description of the products, and rating of it to make a final decision for buying it.