With so many options available in the market choosing the best tool to cut cable wire can be tricky for normal customers. Consumers can get overwhelmed by the huge marketplace and end in a place by choosing a wrong product that will not serve its purpose perfectly.
The purpose of this review is to avoid misunderstanding and help the customer with a shortlist of the most popular products of the marketplace by analyzing the features, functions, specifications, customers rating, and reviews.
This review section will help you with the selected list of the most favored and trended items of the marketplace where you can easily check the reviews from the actual customers.
Top 10 Best Tool To Cut Cable Wire
Here are the top tool to cut cable wire we picked, check their features.
1. iCrimp Wire Cutter, Shear Cut, Electrician’s Cable Cutting Pliers Up to 3 Gauge Wires, Compact Style
- Features: The high cutting performance requires less effort compared the conventional diagonal with minimum effort. This is due to optimum co-ordination of the cutting-edge angle and transmission ratio. Pinch guard prevents fingers from being pinched. Low handforce required due to favorable lever ratio and new blade geometry.
- Capability: Easily cuts through battery cables and other soft metals and cables up to 4AWG aluminum and 3AWG copper. Not intended for cutting steel wire, ACSR or hard drawn copper conductors.
- Premium Quality: 5-inch Cable Cutter features an improved high alloy steel for strength and durability. Precision ground, hardened blades make cutting wires easier and more productive. The multi-component handles add comfort and ease of use.
- After-sales Service: IWISS products are backed by an unmatched reliability and consistency, coming with quality assurance you can trust. If you meet any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Purpose: For cutting copper and aluminum cables, single conductor as well as multiple stranded cable wires. Clean and smooth cut without crushing or deformation.
2. Yangoutool Ratchet Cable Wire Cutter and Heavy Duty Aluminum Copper Ratchet Cable Cutter for Cutting Electrical Wire Up to 240mm² Cutter Pliers
- 【Cutting Range:】- 240mm²; Max (AWG 600MCM).
- 【100% Satisfaction Gurantee: 】90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ensures your satisfaction. If you aren’t impressed with the durability and performance of our Ratchet Wire Cutters, return it for a full refund of your purchase price.
- 【Note :】- Not for cutting steel Or steel wire. Do not use to cut live wires.
- 【Wide Application:】-This heavy duty ratchet cable cutter is mechanical design easily cut copper or aluminum cables. The sleek compact construct allows you to cut cables in tight areas where other cutters fail.
- 【Unique Design:】-The ratchet action holds cable tight and allows rapid- straight cuts with minimum effort
3. trueCABLE Precision Sharp Flush Cutter, 5” Side Cutting Pliers, Hardened Carbon Steel Tool, Durable Construction, Cut Wire Up To 16 AWG
- STRONG FLUSH CUTTING. Suitable for copper and soft wire up to 16 AWG (∅1.29mm). Not for use on steel wire.
- ✓ FIELD TESTED, CUSTOMER APPROVED. Add this tool to your bag today and make your flush cuts hassle free from here on out.
- DURABLE. Black oxide coated for rust prevention with minimal care. Internal wire spring. Strong high quality rivet construction. Rigid vinyl, non-slip safety handle.
- SHARP AND HEAT TREATED. Honed cutting edges. High carbon tool steel allows resharpening. Slightly radiused tips help to avoid conductor nicking, but sharp where it needs to be.
- PERFECT PRECISION. Excellent for Ethernet cable preparation, electronics work, jewelry making and any hobby that requires a full flush cut.
4. Klein Tools 63030 Cable Cutter, Coaxial Cable Cutter cuts up to 1-Inch Aluminum and Copper Coaxial Cable with One-Hand Shearing
- When cutting drop wire with an inner steel conductor, we recommend diagonal-cutting pliers (Cat. No. D2000-28)
- Hot-riveted design requires no adjustment while maintaining a smooth, precise operation
- Shears feature precision, one-hand shearing action without compression or frayed ends
- Forged body with heat-treated and precision-ground steel blades, withstands frequent cutting; Made in USA
- Cable Cutters cut up to 1-Inch (2.5 cm) aluminum and copper coaxial cable
- HOW TO USE: Use a back-and-forth motion to score the cable until you reach the inner conductor. The inner conductor may then be cut by squeezing the handles firmly
- Handles are plastic-coated for maximum comfort and gripping power
5. Jonard Tools CST-1900 Round Cable Stripper for Fast and Precise Jacket Removal, 3/16″ to 1 1/8″ Diameter
- ADJUSTABLE BLADE: Blade depth can be adjusted from 0 to 3 mm, making it easy to work with multiple round cable sizes ranging from 3/16” to 1 1/8” (4. 5 mm to 29 mm) in diameter
- PATENTED DESIGN: Patented stripping mechanism provides a “spiral stripping mode” to strip and remove tough insulations
- VERSATILE USE: This cable stripper can cut through a variety of jacket materials such as PVC, rubber, PE, and many more
- TRIPLE ACTION TOOL: Makes longitudinal cuts for end stripping, spiral cuts for end and mid span stripping, and circular cuts for jacket removal
- REPLACEMENT BLADE AVAILABLE: Jonard Tools cable strippers are made for high durability and long life, replacement blade part number is CST-7915
6. Outivity 8″ Cutting Pliers Wire Cutter Steel Cable Cuts Copper Wire, Rope Spring Wire Multi-Function Hand Tool For Electricians,Homes
- 【TESTED DURABILITY & GUARANTEED SATISFACTION】Our cable cutters have been tested by 500 cutting off the 1/8” 7×19 assemble coated steel security cable, and they still work very well. All our cable cutters carry a 100% satisfaction guaranteed against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your cable cutter shows evidence of such defects, we will make every accommodation to replace your product in the most expeditious manner possible.
- 【WIRE LATCH & NON-SLIP HANDLE】Wire latch holds handles together when not in use. Non-slip handle can be hold comfortably and firmly even when your hands are sweaty.
- 【ULTRA-DURABLE CR-V STEEL】Made from ultra-durable CR-V steel bar stock, twice the strength of conmon carbon steel! SAY NO TO CHEAP & WEAK CABLE CUTTERS！Why settle for inferior metal when you can have strong CR-V steel cable cutter with our guaranteed satisfaction?
- 【ANODIZED COAT FOR DURABILITY】Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective black mil-spec finish to provide durability. All edges have been deburred to protect the user.
- 【WIRE CUTTER】The cutter is a shop quality cutter designed specifically for use on steel wire up to 5/32″. Precision & sharp cutting jaws and high quality springs for a clean and effortless cut on every steel wire without fraying or smashing the ends.
7. eoocvt Ratchet Cable Wire Cutter Cut up to 240mm2 Ratcheting Wire Cutting Hand Tool
- Mechanical design easily cut copper or aluminum cable
- Unique ratchet action holds cable tight and allows rapid- straight cuts with minimum effort
- Compact- lightweight tool can be locked in closed position for pouch carrying
- Hold-open spring speeds cutting action.
- Anti-slip rubber hand guard offers secure grip.
8. Crimping Tool, Wire Rope Crimping Tool, Up To 2.2mm Swager Crimper Fishing Wire Crimping Tool with 100 PCS Aluminum Double Barrel Ferrule Crimping
- 𝗣𝗮𝘆 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 – ❶ The crimping tool can only be crimped to aluminum sleeves of 3/32″ and below. ❷ The cutting section can only cut wire ropes 1/16″ and below.
- 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝘂𝗺 𝗤𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 – The wire crimping tool was made of heavy-duty stainless steel, which is corrosion and rust resistance. 4 positions: 0.1-0.5mm, 0.5-1.0mm, 1.0-2.0mm, 2.2mm, It can easily crimp copper/aluminum sleeve and more from 50-450 lb test line.
- 𝗪𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 – Crimping tool kit comes with 2 hardened steel side cutters, which can help you cut the wire without frays and the strong spring opens the cutters instead by your hands. Coordinate with aluminum double-barrel ferrule crimping loop sleeve can be widely used for wire rope.
- 𝗣𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗱 – High precision wire rope crimping tool with a 100Pcs Aluminum double-barrel ferrule crimping loop sleeve kit.
- 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹-𝗣𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲 – Cable crimper tool With non-slip grips and self-locking. The safety lock is an easy way to keep your crimper closed when you don’t use it. And the mechanism design makes it more relaxing to provide optimum pressure.
9. QLOUNI Stainless Steel Cable Cutter Wire Rope Aircraft Cable Cutter Bicycle Cable and Housing Cutter Cuts Up to 5/32″ Steel Cable
- [High Performance Cutter] This cable cutter is designed for cutting steel wire which up to 5/32”, If you want to cut the steel cable seals, single strand wire, like the fencing wire, any bolt cutter should do. after 200 cuts off the 1/8” 7×7 assemble coated steel security cable it still very sharp and clean cut
- [Heat Treated Blades] Knife edge by a special heat treatment, cutting fast formation without fraying or smashing the ends.Bring the cutter to a hardened state, made the blade hard enough to hold an sharp edge, yet be flexible enough to stand up to forceful use without breaking.
- [Worked Easily] Labor-saving spring roll design, One-Handed Operation, easy operation, this cable cutter can make very precise, very clean cuts without fraying or smashing the ends. it not only cut the cutaway cables and ripcords perfectly also great for grommet removal.
- [Simplicity of Operator] If you can fit soft or hard steel cable wire rope in the jaws of these cutters, it will be cut. Made quick and neat work .
- [High Chrome-Vanadium Steel] Using Chrome-Vanadium Steel Seiko forging, durable,made every cut quick and neat without fraying or smashing the cable ends.
10. ARES 70105 – 5 1/2-Inch Multi-Purpose Heavy Duty Shears – Finely Serrated High Carbon Stainless Steel Blades – Cuts Wire, Insulation, Soft Cable a
- WHY YOU NEED THEM: Our 5 1/2-inch Shears are capable of cutting a variety of materials with ergonomic lightweight handles designed for both left and right handed use. These shears are also large enough to easily accommodate the use of gloves while you’re on the job, making them perfect for electrical work and many other tasks that require sharp blades and precision cuts.
- COMMON APPLICATIONS: In addition to cutting soft cable up to 22 square mm, these shears are capable of cutting insulation materials, electrical tape, stripping insulation and many other materials.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES Multi-Purpose Heavy Duty Shears, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- DESIGN: The High Carbon Stainless Steel cutting blades feature fine serration along the edges of the blades to prevent slippage, as well as a wire cutting notch for shearing wire on the go. The shears’ blade tension can also be adjusted to suit your needs.
How to Choose the Best tool to cut cable wire: Buying Guide
When it comes to choosing the right tool to cut cable wire, you should be assured that you are making the right choice. Understanding about the product before buying it is the most important part. Sometimes with so many options, evaluating the right choice at the right moment can be problematic.
So, check out the buying guide to overcome all the hassle of finding your best solution.
Features of the tool to cut cable wire
The first thing to check out on any product is the feature. You have to locate the useful features that will come in handy in your needs. Sometimes a product can be filled with tons of features to look good on normal eyes but their features can be worthless in practical use.
So, before choosing the right item you need to evaluate the features from the feature section and the description section to see if you are going to use them or not. If the products come with some of the efficient features, you can undoubtedly choose them.
Check the Specifications
Sometimes, we don’t have enough time to check on the specification section and are quickly drawn to buy a product. While the products we are suggesting here are the best ones according to the users, we still suggest taking a look at the specifications.
The specifications of the tool to cut cable wire will let you informed about the uses and advantages of using the products. You can then determine if that can fulfill the purpose of your needs.
Yes, there can be a few problems understanding the whole specification section if it is too long. What we suggest is to look for the key features, performance, how much the products going to cost and their after-sale services.
Design of Product
The market is full of wonderful products, and it can be tough to decide which one to choose. However, the first impression you can make of the item is the overall design.
You can check out the material, finish, color, and other visual aspects of the product to get a taste of the manufacturer. If you like the overall design, you can check out other factors before choosing the item.
Seller Rank in the Marketplace
If you buying the products from our shortlisted table, then one thing you can consider is to check the seller rank. A trendy and growing product means it is delivering good performances to most of the customers.
And better trends and growth of selling means better seller rank. And tool to cut cable wire from a good seller rank will ensure not only good quality of the item but also a better after-sale service and good warranty service if available.
Durability and Stability of the Product
You need to check out the description and reviews section to see how durable and stable the product is. A good product will be durable, will last longer, and will provide stable uses throughout its lifetime.
The tool to cut cable wire we have suggested have mostly been made in a way to last longer with providing stable performance in uses, but the best thing is to click the item and check out the stability and durability according to your personal need.
User Friendliness and Comfort
No one wants discomfort and critical toughness when using a product. Comfort is one of the most important considerations when choosing the tool to cut cable wire. Most of the products that are selected in this article are popular which means have better served the most users.
So, we are certain that these products are comfortable and user-friendly enough to satisfy most customers. But you can watch each of the products on our list to see which fulfills your satisfaction the most.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Price Range for tool to cut cable wire?
The item can come with several cost ranges. The price can go up depending on the quality of the items and the ability to last longer periods, functions, specifications, features, and reliability.
The modern marketing trends have left us with little clues on the actual price. Sometimes a product manufactured cheaply can cost a lot more than a quality one. Some manufacturers spend more on marketing than manufacturing creating better reach and less quality.
So, you should compare the price of the products from our review segment to select the best features, quality, and performance of the product in a certain price range.
Why Should You Buy the tool to cut cable wire?
If you need an item, then understanding the scenario is simple. But if you are not, then think sensibly if the benefits of this product will certainly fulfill your need. Ask yourself, why do you want to have the product.
What we have suggested in our top pick is the best items according to many users. If you have made up your mind, then you can read the reviews of the customers before choosing the right item.
When Should I Buy a New tool to cut cable wire?
There can always be a question if:
Is it the right time to buy the tool to cut cable wire, or you should wait for few times to see if the right products have been launched to serve your need?
It is pretty difficult to determine if the products that are actually on the marketplace are the best, or the best items are yet to come. But the suggested products are popular and have very good reviews from a lot of customers.
So, if you need the product right now, wasting any time is not sensible.
Which Type of tool to cut cable wire is the Best?
There are different types of tool to cut cable wire in the marketplace. Understand your need first. Which type of this product will be most beneficial to you. You can also go through the product list and see their reviews, pros, cons, and then select the best type of items for now.
I hope our product table, review section, and buying guide will help you determine the right items for your need. If you are looking for the best tool to cut cable wire then there are multiple options from our product list.
You can go check out the short features of these items from our review to pick one or two to check for further reviews. Click these products and see the reviews of the customers, description of the products, and rating of it to make a final decision for buying it.